Thank you for your interest in joining the CPLAC SIG!
Membership in the CPLAC SIG is open to ABCT members who are interested in clinical psychology at liberal arts schools. This includes interests related to teaching, conducting research, mentoring, and other related activities. An annual membership in our SIG includes the following:
- access to our Google Group, which is a forum for discussing our conference plans, raising issues related to teaching/research/mentoring, seeking advice, sharing a wide range of resources, and advertising opportunities for faculty and students
- access to our CPLAC SIG Facebook Group
- email updates from the officers board as needed
- information about plans for our annual meetings/events at the ABCT conference and attendance at those events
- eligibility to participate in the annual student poster competition that we sponsor through the ABCT SIG Cocktail Party
Membership is $10 for faculty members and $5 for students. This fee can be paid by cash or check at the annual SIG meeting, or by using PayPal (which requires an additional $1 or $0.50 processing fee; see instructions below). Dues paid at or after our annual November meeting cover the FOLLOWING year (until the next ABCT meeting). If returning members do not pay at the annual SIG meeting, we ask that your dues be submitted using PayPal by January 1. Dues for new or returning members may be paid at any time after this point as well, but paying by 1/1 ensures that you are receiving updates and emails related to planning the conference in January and February!
To pay dues via PayPal, please email the treasurer. If you are a new member, please include your name, email, institutional affiliation, and status (faculty, grad student, etc.). Our treasurer will email you specific instructions for submitting dues via PayPal.